Level 3 - Advanced. Grades 5-8, but can be adapted for younger and older youth.
This is one book of three in the series. Each book is written for the group facilitator who will lead a group of youth in Theatre Arts discovery.
This curriculum opens the world of theatre to youth with exciting activities at the beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels. This revised 4-H curriculum will help youth understand the power of non-verbal communication, improvisation, pantomime, script writing, cultural and historical influences, stage design, and costume design. Life skills and workforce development concepts are woven throughout the curriculum, as youth master more sophisticated theatre techniques and ideas.
Features of the curriculum:
- Online learning features
- Facilitator guide to enhance activity leadership
- Experiential learning process questions
- Internet resources/appendices to enhance learning
- Integration with national theatre standards
- Progressive challenge opportunities through beginning, intermediate and advanced levels
Click Here to Preview The First Few Pages