Mindful Me: A 4-H Primary Mindfulness Curriculum, introduces cloverbud youth members to basic concepts in mindfulness practices. The program promotes mindful practices that lead to improvements in managing one’s own goals, developing a sense of self, time management, stress management, emotional regulation, and mindful eating practices. Specific outcomes from youth participation in the curriculum include short-term (skill development and knowledge gain), mid-term (increased stress management, mindful eating, etc.), and long-term (improved physical, emotional, and social health) benefits.
- This guide is designed for the leader(s) and is intended to be used with ages 5-8.
- This curriculum includes ten experiential learning activities which are designed to be delivered weekly by trained teens or adult leaders.
- Teen training includes an overview of mindfulness, an exploration of neuroscience, introduction to related educational theories, and best practices for teaching cloverbud members.
- Appropriate in a variety of settings: 4-H clubs, school settings, homeschools, camps, health classes, as afterschool or enrichment activities, etc.
- 52 pages.
- Developed by the University of California; copyright 2019.
- Curriculum suggests that you purchase additional resources to complete activities. View the Look Inside feature to see list of materials.
Click Here to Preview The First Few Pages
Meet the Author Webinar Series
Are you interested in learning more about the curriculum, straight from the author and a 4-H educator? Watch a webinar all about the curriculum, available here.