The Sargent Art® Air-Hardening Clay is ideal for freehand sculpting and creating realistic figures. You can use this lightweight clay with or without armature support. The Air-Hardening clay dries to a hard ceramic-like surface with little shrinkage when left out to dry. Once your sculpture has thoroughly dried, you can drill, sand, or paint it!
- Foil-wrapped 1lb block of clay
- Air-Hardening, No-Bake!
- Usually dries in about 24 hours
- Denser sculptures may take longer to dry
- Sculptures can be drilled, sanded, or painted after drying
- For ages 3+
- Making figurines
- Character modeling
- Studio or classroom use
- Use with, or without armature supports
- Professional use
- Creating excellent details
- Mixed media applications