Registration Instructions (START HERE)
To ensure that you receive the corresponding number of tickets based on your needs, please be sure to select the correct quantity of tickets needed for your group before selecting "Add to Cart".
Once you complete your purchase, you will receive a follow up email with a link and further instructions on how to register your individual delegates.
Please refer to the “About” section below for more details about this year’s virtual program.
- Regular Registration Deadline: February 1, 2022
- Late Registration Deadline: February 15, 2022 (Late Fee of $50 Will Be Added)
At the National 4‑H Youth Summit on Agri-Science, high school students develop the skills and knowledge needed for the challenges facing agriculture, food security, and sustainability. Students will work with each other and experts in the agricultural community in this collaborative, hands-on educational setting.
- Room and board (based on double occupancy for both youth and adults)
- All meals and breaks (excluding state-organized meals and events)
- High impact programming featuring national experts and leaders along with opportunities for career exploration, local action planning and building connections with teens from across the country.
- Support from trained collegiate facilitators or Program Assistants (PA’s) o DC area site visits and all program materials
Agri-Science Summit 2022 Agenda
Click here to download a copy of the Summit agenda.