Registration Instructions (START HERE)
To ensure that you receive the corresponding number of tickets based on your needs, please be sure to select the correct quantity of tickets needed for your group before selecting "Add to Cart".
Once you complete your purchase, you will receive a follow up email with a link and further instructions on how to register your individual delegates.
Please refer to the “About” section below for more details about this year’s virtual program.
- Regular Registration Deadline: January 10, 2022
- Late Registration Deadline: January 24, 2022 (Late Fee of $50 Will Be Added)
At the National Youth Summit on Healthy Living, high school students develop the knowledge and skills to address issues surrounding nutrition, physical fitness, wellness, and emotional well-being. Working alongside professionals in family consumer science and healthy living, students will create action plans they can implement in their communities to teach other youth about what they have learned.
- Room and board (based on double occupancy for both youth and adults)
- All meals and breaks (excluding state-organized meals and events)
- High impact programming featuring national experts and leaders along with opportunities for career exploration, local action planning and building connections with teens from across the country.
- Support from trained collegiate facilitators or Program Assistants (PA’s) o DC area site visits and all program materials
Healthy Living Summit 2022 Agenda
Click here to download a copy of the Summit agenda.