Frequently Asked Questions

What address can I send my payments to?

National 4-H Council – Supply Service
BB&T Bank
P.O. BOX 37113, Baltimore MD 21297-3113

When will I receive my order?

Standard shipping on most items is 7-10 business days. Custom items vary by product, however most take 14 business days for delivery. After your order is placed you will receive an email with a tracking number for your package. Please make sure to check your spam folder for this message if you do not see it in your inbox.
Please note: Overnight shipping and Second Day Air are delivered only on business days.

How is shipping calculated?

Shipping is calculated on the order total before any discounts are applied. For example, if you order the 4-H Clover Travel Chair, and there is a discount of 25%, your order would look as follows:

Retail Price: $25.95
Less: 25% Discount: ($6.49)
Plus: Shipping (based on $25.95): $7.95
Total Order: $27.41

No expedited shipping to PO boxes - we must have a physical address.

When will an item on backorder become available?

Back order item availability changes for each item. We do our best to minimize the time that it takes to replace stock on an out of stock item. If you place an order for a back ordered item, it will be shipped to you when we receive stock in that item.

When will an item on backorder be charged to my credit card?

The payment for an item on backorder will be charged to your account the day the item ships, not the day the order is placed. We do not charge your credit card until we know we have your order en route to you.

Can I pay by check?

If you are using our online system and not a part of the Land Grant University system, you must pay using a valid debit or credit card.

How do I access Digital Download items after purchase?

Digital download files will be delivered to the email address used when placing your order. You will be allowed three attempts to download the products. Please make sure you save the file immediately. If you pay for your order using the "Bill Me Later" payment method, you must either call us at 301-961-2934 or email us at with your order number, and the files will be released to you.

Where can I find the W9 form?


I have questions about 4-H Curriculum, is there an FAQ for that?

In fact, there is! It be viewed by clicking here.

How do I redeem gift certificates?

Customers can place their orders via mail, email, or fax to redeem gift certificates.

Please mail the order form with the gift certificate to:
National 4-H Supply Service
7100 Connecticut Ave
Chevy Chase, MD 20815

Please scan the gift certificate and email it with your order request to

Please fax copy of the gift certificate with the order form to 301-961-2937.

Please make sure to include payment if your order is over the gift certificate amount. You can pay the balance with check, money order, or credit/debit card.
No refunds will be issued if your order total is less than the gift certificate amount and a credit will be applied to the account. The credit can be used towards future orders.
Please make sure to add shipping and handling charges to your order request.

Is your question not here?