Welcome to the My Health Rocks! Journal. This interactive journal is for you to mark up and make important notes. Follow along with the prompts and instructions to make this your very own journal to keep. Write down your thoughts, answer the questions, and reflect on what helps you make healthy decisions.
This book is divided into nine chapters to help explore your healthy behaviors. Use the instructions at the beginning of each chapter to guide you through each page. If you need help getting creative with your journal page, ask your favorite teacher, relative, or friend for help.
Each page allows for self-expression. There is no right or wrong way to complete these pages. Take your time and be creative!
For more information, see the Look Inside feature, which includes the full table of contents and a sample activity.
- 84 pages.
- Developed by the University of Nebraska-Lincoln and North Carolina State Extension ; copyright 2020.
For more than 20 years, Health Rocks! has been using this unique formula to help youth make healthier life choices. The 2020-2021 program resulted in the following positive changes in youth behavior:
- 94% demonstrated a high level of social and emotional thriving.
- 93% intended to avoid underage tobacco use.
- 93% disapproved of underage tobacco use.
- 90% expressed an intent to pursue healthy behaviors and avoid risky behaviors.
- 83% disapproved of risky behaviors (i.e., alcohol and tobacco use).