Please note that this item is a digital access code. Each unit purchased will provide you with 1 unique access code to this digital curriculum. Purchase multiple quantities to receive the corresponding number of codes based on your needs. After ordering, all access codes will be emailed to the address associated with your account within one business day after the order has been processed. You will not receive a print copy.
iCook 4-H is a program about cooking, eating and playing together for 9-10 year old youth and the adult who prepares their meals. It is designed for out-of-school settings with the goal of promoting healthful lifestyles.
- Program designed for up to six youth-adult pairs depending on the available facilities.
- Curriculum presented in eight 2-hour sessions; each session includes Welcome and Introduction, Cooking Skills and Recipe for the Day, Physical Activity, Family Engagement/Communication, Goal Setting, and Take-Home Message and Wrap-Up.
- Each session includes a Participant Packet for youth to take home.
- Appendix includes Master Food Shopping List, Master Food Substitution List, Master Equipment List, Family Meal Journals, Evaluation Surveys, and more.
- Grades 3-5
- 252 pages
- Developed by professionals at University of Nebraska-Lincoln, University of Maine, South Dakota State University, West Virginia University, and University of Tennessee.
Click Here to Preview The First Few Pages