Are you interested in learning about what it takes to become a good leader? Begin your leadership adventure by answering questions about yourself and the people close to you, by setting goals, by practicing communication, and by making a commitment to lead. Intended for youth old enough to explore the nature of leadership.
- Appropriate for the intermediate skill level
- Intended for youth old enough to explore the nature of leadership
- Authored by The Ohio State University
- Copyright 2013
- 44 pages
- Ties to educational standards from the National Alliance for Secondary Education and Transition
- See the Look Inside feature for the Learning Outcomes for each activity