Please note that this item is a digital access code. Each unit purchased will provide you with 1 unique access code to this digital curriculum. Purchase multiple quantities to receive the corresponding number of codes based on your needs. After ordering, all access codes will be emailed to the address associated with your account within one business day after the order has been processed. You will not receive a print copy.
The 4-H Weather and Climate Learning Lab Leader’s Guide is a 71 page manual that helps leaders guide elementary school students through a hands-on learning experience in which they explore data, patterns, extremes, and forecasts to better understand weather and climate connections. Includes 9 activities that all show a content skill, the 4-H Life Skills, the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS) and the Climate Literacy Framework associated with the topic.
- Designed for youth in grades 3-5.
- Each activity is meant to take approximately 1 hour, with several that can be longer depending on the number of extensions completed. Full learning lab project can be completed in approximately twelve hours.
- Some activities require the use of additional supplies —please see this materials list organized by activity.
- Free additional data and report examples that may be useful for the activities can be found here.
- Developed by contributors from Montana State, Wyoming State, South Dakota State, and Colorado State.
Click Here to Preview The First Few Pages