iCook 4-H is a program about cooking, eating and playing together for 9-10 year old youth and the adult who prepares their meals. It is designed for out-of-school settings with the goal of promoting healthful lifestyles.
- Program designed for up to six youth-adult pairs depending on the available facilities.
- Curriculum presented in eight 2-hour sessions; each session includes Welcome and Introduction, Cooking Skills and Recipe for the Day, Physical Activity, Family Engagement/Communication, Goal Setting, and Take-Home Message and Wrap-Up.
- Each session includes a Participant Packet for youth to take home.
- Appendix includes Master Food Shopping List, Master Food Substitution List, Master Equipment List, Family Meal Journals, Evaluation Surveys, and more.
- Grades 3-5
- 252 pages
- Developed by professionals at University of Nebraska-Lincoln, University of Maine, South Dakota State University, West Virginia University, and University of Tennessee.
This item is a digital download; you will download the book after purchase. You will not receive a print copy.
Purchasing this product gives you one download of this book. Purchase multiple quantities to receive the corresponding number of downloads.